You're Invited: Life Science Commercialization Webinar Series Starts Feb. 7
University researchers and life science businesses are invited to participate in a series of free webinars hosted by the Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center.
Hear from experts with expertise in federal funding programs, biotechnology and technology transfer, and the Food and Drug Administration. Each 1-hour webinar will be followed by 30 minutes of Q&A time.
Get tips for developing winning National Institutes of Health Small Business Innovation Research proposal applications, identify steps for developing a university spinoff company, and learn about the process for preparing successful Food and Drug Administration applications.
· Rob Vinson, program manager for the National Institutes of Health SBIR/STTR Program.
· Tony Cruz, CEO of SFC Fluidics, an Arkansas-based company that has won multiple NIH SBIR grants.
· Dr. Lenka Fedorkova, CEO and founder of bioPrime, LLC and former NIH SBIR/STTR program manager.
· Dr. Nancy Gray, director of UAMS BioVentures.
· Jeff Skiba, professional medical device and business consultant with over 28 years of experience in medical device development and commercialization of first-to-market concepts.